The below article is relevant for people developing leadership skills: those of us who follow elections, out of self-interest, to keep up with current leadership, PR and social media techniques, or comedy, will be beginning to follow the US presidential race.
We can watch, and compare them to us:
- The value, or damage, of spin instead of policy
- Short termism over vision
- The relevance of special interest or third-party politicians
- The impact of social media
- The bias in media
- The impact of lobby groups
- Negative vs positive campaigning
- The price of honesty.
This is one of the articles (with good links to other articles) worth reading: