Peter is the chair of Wilkinson Butler and Managing Director of Wilkinson Group.
Alliance for Journalists' Freedom
Global Communications Alliance
Peter co-founded Wilkinson Group with Claire Wilkinson in 2002 after anticipating the disruption by the Internet on television. In mid-2013 Peter and Claire sold much of the business to employees who set up Wilkinson Butler, which Peter later joined as Chair.
He has been a member of four industry task forces, strengthening relationships between industry and government.
- Fascination in comms across almost all sectors
- Strategic design
- International communications via the Global Communications Alliance
- The roles and responsibilities of a ‘free press’ in a democracy
- Crisis and issues management
- Risk Management
- Leadership support
- Writing (once a journo, always…)