Through our extensive background working for and with governments and our experience across business, we help you navigate the political environment and engage with decision makers in government so that you can achieve your business objectives. We provide our clients assistance with:
- Facilitating engagement with Ministers, advisers, senior bureaucrats and departments
- Advice on managing relations with senior political leaders, regulators and bureaucrats
- Identification and analysis of emerging issues of interest to clients
- Integrated advocacy campaigns
- Developing and framing policy amendments and submissions to government
- Stakeholder mapping: identification of influencers within and beyond government
- Stakeholder and influencer engagement
- Monitoring new policy developments, and legislative and regulatory reforms.
We work closely with our clients to assist them with their engagement strategy across local, state and federal levels of government. Wilkinson Butler assists clients across a broad range of matters where government decisions, policy and regulation can affect their business objectives. We can also provide specific assistance with:
Identifying opportunities for securing contracts with governments and positioning businesses for success with government tender/procurement processes.
Assisting interstate and overseas businesses to engage with government ahead of or as part of entry to new markets.
Foreign Investment Review Board
Provision of strategic advice in relation to the Foreign Investment Review Board process.
Coordination of advocacy activity from Canberra; development and implementation of government relations strategies and/or project-based advocacy and communication campaigns.